Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Exciting news!!

Alright people! I have some wonderful news! I have been called to make a character of a up and coming anime show! It sounds like a sure thing and I'm definitely excited to do this.I am definitely going to join the team once I get more time on my hands and be apart of something like this. It will also give me experience and may prepare me for owning my own business. It has encouraged me to do start my own poject 'The Telekinetic' that has really been put off for long enough because of class. School is for the birds I always say but without it....how do expect to get as much experience as you can? In the next month the 'The Telekinetic' painting series will be done and I can start on my personal projects again! I'm beginning to work on bigger sheets of paper. Yes, yes I will be diggin in!


Oh PS: 'Who is the Mastaah?!' is on sale on eBay for $175.00 Check it out here!
EBAY!!

PPS: Looking forward to "The Last of Us" it looks intense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment