Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I can see it coming to life!

Sooo pretty soon here....I'll be getting supplies. What are these supplies you ask? Why they are frames and shipping supplies. For what you may ask?! Why it's because I will begin to auction these pieces of artwork off on eBay! And or selling them on Amazon.com. Sounds wonderful yes, But I am so serious about this. I'm starting to get into the business aspect of art and found this is a good way to get started. I'll have some type of experience when I get into Grad school. Don't worry! The first to go up for Auction will be "Puny Blue Man!" And then "The One" But don't worry...more fan art and original pieces will go up! In fact I am working on a series right now, called "The Telekinetic" So watch out for that! Other than let's freakin celebrate for my future success with some Dark Cristal!



No comments:

Post a Comment