Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Telekinetic 2 of 7

Part 2 of the 7 part hero series. Didn't take me long to do this one. I could have done it in one sitting, but college sucks when you have more than one class that's not related to your major. Right around next week I will definitely be starting the script for an actual graphic novel of 'The Telekinetic'. I wish I had some more time to do just one thing, in particular you know doing art. Telekinetic 1 of 3 should be coming like tonight. Just enjoy this guy saving people from falling in a dam, I need to go wrap my knee. It buckled today and it doesn't feel quite nice.


Oh yeeeeah PS: That line that goes across the page is not actually apart of the painting. That's me trying to put the picture together in photoshop because my scanner is too small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment